2018-2019 Divisional Children's Choir Auditions
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled audition time.
- Complete the application form and bring it to the audition, which will be held at Heritage School, 47 Heritage Blvd.
Audition Preparation: Students are asked to come prepared to sing
- O Canada or a song they have sung with their school choir
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Frere Jacques or To Stop the Train.
They will be required to sing this in a canon with me during their audition. They will be marked on tuning, voice quality, projection and expression. No preparation is necessary for the rest of the audition, which involves singing and/or clapping various phrases and scales to assess pitch sense and rhythm.
- Audition results will be sent to students’ home addresses in June.
Thank you for your interest in this program. I look forward to hearing your child sing!